Client Configuration Specialist (Customer Service)
Join our Customer Services Team!
Join our Customer Services Team where your mission is to ensure all of our customers are “raving fans”. Customers who are excited about the company’s service delivery and product way beyond normal, exceeding expectations every time.
As a Client Configuration Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Service Team with exceptional assistance setting up and configuration client requirements, data and content into custom systems, weekly report creations, analysis, policy and procedure documentation and service quality monitoring and reporting.
You need to have…
- 2+ years professional experience in business environment supporting business operations including documentation, analysis, process management, customer service, data management.
- Excellent mathematical ability.
- Excellent excel spreadsheet experience.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Fastidious attention to details.
- Ability to learn and understand various system applications.
- Knowledge of contemporary CRM systems used in the management of customer care functions.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to, and manage frequent change.
- High comfort level working in a fast passed, team environment.
Some things you will be doing…
- On the job training on the Australian Banking sector.
- Set up, entry, configuration and management of data in various supporting customer services applications.
- Weekly report creation and distribution.
- Customer service policy, procedure and training documentation.
- Ad hoc analysis.
- Aids in the implementation appropriate methods, practices, policies, procedures and change processes keeping the customer care team informed of changes.
- Creates an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability and positively impacts the customer experience.
- Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the customer care team toward achieving quality success.
- Ensures that work/escalated issues are addressed and completed in a Timely manner.
- Monitors and Identifies/issues, recommend and implement improvements and/or solutions
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What we look for…
- Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions coupled with Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity.
- Commitment to Quality: Enthusiasm to produce world-class quality solutions.
- Customer Focus: Consultative approach to solving problems for customers. Master the art of outdoing the customer’s expectations. Best isn’t good enough, we endeavour to get better than the best.
- Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to articulate clearly and immaculately regarding problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (in both verbal and written).
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You have to be inherently passionate about technology.
- Business Acumen: Technology ultimately is used to enable the business. We look for people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions.