XML XSLT Developers
Join our Integrations Team!
It’s focus centres on optimising data transfer between our banking customers, on a high performance and high availability basis.
As a XML XSLT Developer your aim will be to write efficient optimised XSLT/XQuery to ensure accurate data migration between our banking customers systems. You will be responsible for end-to-end transformation processes, testing implementations, defining solutions and technical documentation.
You need to have experience with…
• Transformation of XML structures: XSLT 1.0, 2.0.
• Back-end development: XQuery 1.0, 2.0, 3.0.
• XML validation: XSD, DTD, Schematron.
• Tools like Oxygen XML, Liquid XML, XML Spy.
• Unit Testing Juxy, XSLTunit, UTF-X, Jenitennison.
You also need to have…
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, specifically involved with the development of innovative enterprise grade software.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills along with the ability to work with others as a team.
• Self-starter who is highly motivated by high-quality product delivery goals.
• Proficiency in one or more defect tracking and test case management software systems.
• Comfortable working in an Agile software engineering environment with a focus on the principles and values espoused in the Agile Manifesto.
Some things you will be doing…
• Perform data migration functions.
• Execute and manage transformation processes and tools.
• Create domain XML schema for use of integration, services and messaging.
• Execute tasks on XML registry, XSLT/XQuery, and transformation capabilities.
• Validate mapping definitions, schemas, and transformations.
• Coordinate with data modelling and architecture resources.
• Create data mapping from multiple data sources to a single domain model.
• Analyze and evaluate constraints in mapping data, XML, and object models.
• Coordinate and support other developers to define solutions.
• Test scripts and produce technical documentation.
What we look for…
• Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions coupled with Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity.
• Commitment to Quality: Enthusiasm to produce world-class quality solutions.
• Customer Focus: a Consultative approach to solving problems for customers. Master the art of outdoing the customer’s expectations. Best isn’t good enough, we endeavor to get better than the best.
• Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to articulate clearly and immaculately regarding problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (in both verbal and written).
• Technical Skills: Love for technology. You have to be inherently passionate about technology.
• Business Acumen: Technology ultimately is used to enable the business. We look for people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions.